A 6 year old boy presents to emergency department with drooling and odynophagia for 4 hours. The patient reports that he swallowed a miniaturized yoghurt cup from a local supermarket chain (distributed as a collectible). The toy is compatible with Lego®. Initially he had a few paroxysms of cough which subsided. He now complains of a foreign body sensation, odynophagia and drooling. His past medical history is remarkable for allergic asthma and allergy to cats and dust mites. On physical exam you find intermittent drooling and some petechiae on the soft palate. Chest exam is normal. Vital signs are within normal limits.